Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
Firstly, I learned that it is so important to register your details and list your requirements, however \'picky\', with the agent in order to not miss out on your ideal home! Our house was s.t.c. so we were in a good position to buy and would need somewhere quite quickly. Jordon called me immediately to tell me about the bungalow. He knew from our details we needed somewhere "user friendly", and his vendors required a quick sale. We made an appointment with Jordon to view. Our decision was made overnight. Neither myself nor my husband had purchased a property for over 20 years. Being out of touch with the "system" I was assured by Jordon and Caroline that if I had any questions not to hesitate contacting them...and I did have plenty of questions! I was kept fully informed of procedures and timescales etc. without being made to feel a nuisance or out of touch! I can\'t thank Jordon enough for that initial phone call! In our case, timing has been everything. Thank you Jordon (and Caroline!).
By: Simon
Jan 28, 2013
Dear Chris
Thank you for such a detailed review. I know how important communication is to the whole team at Huntingdon as well as to you as a customer. This is particularly so if you've not purchased a property for over 20 years. Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขm glad it all went well for you and I hope we can help again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Huntingdon