Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
This was the third time I have dealt with Ryder and Dutton\'s Mossley branch. I bought my first house from them and the next house I moved into. Both times I found them to be very professional, honest and easy to deal with, hence the decision to sell my house through them. Michael got the property onto the market quickly and I had seven viewings in two weeks - fantastic in this climate. I received an asking price offer within a fortnight of the property going on sale with the help of Janette\'s negotiating skills. I was kept informed at every stage in the process and Ryder and Dutton did everything they could to help me get the quick sale I wanted. Cannot recommend them enough.
By: DCL
Feb 21, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a helpful and professional service to our clients at all times and are very happy you have returned once again to use our services. The management and staff at our Mossley office appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

Make an Enquiry