Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
When Ben first came to our property he was friendly and helpful he was also confident in his opinions and knew his job well which put my mind at ease fom the start.
Ben has been Dilligent and hard working throughout the process of selling our property and helped us find a buyer well withing 2 weeks of us listing the house.
He has been constantly contactable and if not available returned any call very promtley which I feel is very important in this industry.I have also had great assistance from Emma in the same office, if for whatever reason I have need to call the office, Emma has always been there with an incredible enthusiasm, unwavering positivity and reliability that makes her a pleasure to deal with.

In short I\'m glad i had Ben and Emma working with us on the sale of our property, as I feel I have had the best possible service, I feel these 2 are true assets to the Ward and partners team and are in every way invaluble.
By: Jason
Apr 04, 2013
Thank you for these great comments, it has been a pleasure working with you we look forward to helping you again soon. Jason Bunning, Group Partner

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 40! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 40, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 40