Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
Our first dealing with a letting agent was with Zone Letting and I was quite disappointed by the service we received. It started with an error where they hadn\'t processed our details correctly but didn\'t bother informing us, meaning that if we had not chased them up - we would have lost our non refundable holding fee and missed out on the flat. The inventory was terrible that they gave us and we had to redo it. All the paperwork kept including the wrong addresses too, this I was quite disappointed with. They took a long time to refund the deposit, ignoring any email regarding it and only finally refunded it when I had to phone them every day to chase it up.

Also they charge administration fees (which are illegal as per Scottish Law) and were extremely cheeky when I asked about them. While not "complete rouges" the fact of the matter is, they have £120 of my money charged illegally and seemed to be quite disappointing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Zone Letting Office 2! To leave a new review of Zone Letting Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Zone Letting Office 2