Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
I was thoroughlty impressed with the very high standard of customer service I received from Rebecca Lenton at Foxtons. I first contacted her very late on a Saturday (around 16:00) for a property that i saw just around the corner from where I lived. I begged if she could meet me at the very end of her working day as I really needed to make a decision on a property that weekend. Not only did she agree to meet me around 18:30, she also took me to see an additional property that she thought I would be interested in. Based on her conversation with me, she was able to identify exactly what I wanted the second property was also fantastic. I decided I wanted the original property that I saw and made an offer the same day. She followed up to my email on Saturday night and then again on Sunday (not to mention that she did this even though she mentioned she had received horrible family news that would have led most to drop anything work-related). However, she understand my own personal circumanstances and the urgency of my situtaion and follow through anyway. This truly impressed me. My offer was accepted first thing Monday morning and by early Monday afternoon everything was signed, done and dusted. I was also impressed with the website for Foxtons and how all of their contracts were signed online without any hassle whatsoever. I had to contact Rebecca several times after with questions and she always responded quickly and thorgouhly. She was an absolute pleasure to deal. I have moved every year for the past 12 years in London and have dealt with practically every letting agency you can think of. This is the first time I have ever been impressed with the service and enough to be inclined to write a review, send a Thank You card along with a small token of appreciation. I would recommend anyone to use Foxtons if they want professional, courteous and excellent service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Notting Hill! To leave a new review of Foxtons Notting Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Notting Hill