Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
I spoke to Oliver Hawkins (Lettings Manager) for the first time with whom I spoke about the rental valuation of my property, prospective tenants, and who kept me updated with any correspondence via email. I found him to be extremely professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. I sent signed documents a little late due to being disorganised but yet I found Oliver to be very patient. Fantastic service!

I spoke with Lauren Wombwell (Client Manager) regarding one of the prospective tenants who wanted the property to be redecorated. I had very little time over the phone so we corresponded via email. I found her to be detailed, efficient and very helpful in giving me advice. She made it easy for me to make my decision. She kept me updated throughout the process. Lauren was very professional at all times, patient and pleasant. Once again excellent service.

In my opinion both Oliver and Lauren were exceptional. I felt I trusted them and didn\'t have to worry about getting a tenant. I just let them get on with it. Thank you.

Make an Enquiry