Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
Horrid service, property was not ready too move in, made to wait for paperwork that\'s was not done, no inventory I was made to feel like I was inconvenience. Rude sat with her coat on shouted a lot at the other staff. And then I over heard what I understand to be the manager telling everyone she was going out Friday night to get hammered. Bad service from start to finish got my name wrong twice and she then tried to blame me by telling me I registere my details wrong .
By: Chris McGowan
Mar 02, 2013
Dear ‘What have I let myself in for’
I’m sorry to hear that our service didn’t meet your expectations, if you’d like to speak to me direct about your experience I can be reached on chris.mcgowan@millermetcalfe.co.uk or 01204 535352. Regards, Chris McGowan, Bolton Lettings Branch Manager

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Miller Metcalfe Merchants Place! To leave a new review of Miller Metcalfe Merchants Place, please click the link below !
Write a review for Miller Metcalfe Merchants Place