Jan 27,2013
Jan 27,2013
Had an absolutely awful experience with luffs. They were fine at first when we moved in. As a young couple this was our first experience renting a property and we have beenhorrified with what estate agents can clearly get away with. We moved in in the april and by thejuly there was several problems with our property. A blocked bathroom sink that did not unblock withany sink unblocker or even whenwe removed the visible pipes and cleaned them and refitted them. Getting luffs to fork out for a plumber to come was painful and we lived witth that blocked sink for over 3 months when eventually someone did come out the block was so far back he said there was no way we could have fixed it ourselves. From the moment we moved in our television signal had been awful we repeatedly contacted luffs about it who repeatedly told us to retune our tv, which we obviously had already done! Again eventually after about 3 months they sent someone out who told me wires had been cut in the loft meaning there was nothing once again we could have done ther then rewire the whole house! Luffs then had the cheek to try and charge me for this mans service which fortunately he stuck up for us saying we hadn\'t broken it or we would have been made to pay. Also in july one of the built in mirrored wardrobe doors fell off on top of me in bed smashing to pieces and cutting my leg. This was due to the wardrobe doors being so old they had all started to split near the hinges. I contacted luffs to let them know and they said they would send someone out to measure them to get a new one fitted. This never happened. We finally moved out in december and the door still hadn\'t been fixed. Even though it was actually quite dangerous. Every member of staff I encountered was rude and shit at their jobs. They didn\'t pass messages on or call you back. To top all of this off we were owed £116rent back and a £975 deposit back which I battled for 2 monthd nearly to get back. They deducted £130 in the end for cleaning even though we had the property proffessionally cleaned costing us £130so in the end we paid £260 for cleaning! I also had to repeatedly argue with them as they tried charging us for the wardrobe door which by this point (middle of jan) they still hadn\'t fixed! Absolute joke. I eventually got them to drop that. After countless sleepness nights worrying they were going to steal £1000of my money I finally have it back to move in to a new property. I am now33 weeks pregnant and the stress has been far too much. Do not rent with them! Oh and we made and appointment with the manager to complain and she didn\'t even turn up!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Luff Associates Ltd Camberley! To leave a new review of Luff Associates Ltd Camberley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Luff Associates Ltd Camberley