Jan 26,2013
Jan 26,2013
I am desperately trying to buy a property as my partner and I are looking to start a family. Currently renting but seems a waste of money when we have the money to buy a house. We\'ve worked very hard to save a desposit above the average amount so really want to get a property. We\'ve been looking for 1 year and only put an offer on 2 properties as a lot of agents are very deceptive on the information they give you.
Anyway, I saw a property on rightmove and immediately contacted the uxbridge branch saw that property but unfortunately it just wasn\'t right for us. I provided feedback to Michael and he didnt seem to care at all about my feedback. To be honest from the get go he wasn\'t courteous on the phone nor willing to find out more about my requirements. I followed up to arrange a viewing of another property which was very similar to the other we had viewed because it had the same look and feel but bigger which was the main issue (size) - received no call back. Tried again, this time via rightmove - no response. Called the office AGAIN - was told someone would call me back. I even mentioned to the administrator that I had already viewed a property with them - I don\'t think this mattered at all. Finally got to speak with Michael and there was no apology for not getting back to me. All he said from picking up the call was: what property you interested in? Oh Park Road has gone. Bye

He is the most arrogant man I have ever come across. I would send him to a sales training course ASAP. What an awful man.
Be a lot more courteous and responsive. Some buyers out here are very serious about purchasing a property. Train your sales consultant Michael (I know a few industry rated sales trainers I could recommend) . As a manager I would put him on performance management because his attitude can easily tarnish your name and I\'m sure you are good at what you do but from my experience I will only dissuade friends and family from ever using you. You don\'t deserve commission off me purchasing one of your properties all because I wasn\'t treated with the common curtesy that I deserved as a person first and foremost and as a customer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge