Jan 26,2013
Jan 26,2013
I put my old property in Didcot on the market with Church Gribben having visited all the other agents in town. They came across as very professional. I was not expecting to sell quickly due to the economy and time of year (October time, dark, wet) even though I was selling a nice little, well presented and rare maisonette.

Unexpectedly, I found this beautiful little house that I wanted more than anything and it all seemed so impossible that the sale and move could happen. Potentially heart breaking. Very tense times. Church Gribben worked very hard showing people around the maisonette. The property sold quickly and I was able to move into my lovely new home.

I am Very happy with their service and most grateful. I was a difficult customer to deal with (I did not want to lose the house) but the office was patient and helpful in dealing with updates and my questions.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Church Robinson Didcot! To leave a new review of Church Robinson Didcot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Church Robinson Didcot