Jan 26,2013
Jan 26,2013
What initially attracted me to Radford Residential was a 1bedroom flat at a reasonable price advertised on Rightmove. Right from the start the landlord, Brian Radford was very helpful in arranging a viewing of the property early next morning and was kind enough to show me another. What attracted me more was its 30 days leaving notice which was perfect for me as other agencies were 6 months and not to forget to mention admin charge was lower. Their on-line application process was simple and straighforward and in my opinion second to none.

I would highly recommend Radford Residential to anyone who is looking for a property in Bristol. What impressed me the most was its maintenance service which was excellent; any problems I experienced was quickly and efficiently dealt with professionally.

Finally I would like to thank Brian Radford for his services, a genuinely great guy. From my experience at Radfords, I can honestly say that it will be difficult to find another company as good as this one, so far anyway ;)

Hope this high standard continues and many more tenants have a pleasant experience like I have. Well done :)
By: Brian
Jan 26, 2013
Thank you very much, your comments are extremely kind and very much appreciated. I will pass your comments to our maintenance team.

Best wishes for the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol