Jan 26,2013
Jan 26,2013
Being a first time renter in Eastbourne I feel extremely lucky to have walked into Oakfields Office in Gildredge Road, Eastbourne. I was very impressed with the warm friendly attitude and professionalism of Linsey Scotcher. She helped me a great deal in finding my new home, and was always willing and there to answer my many questions! I would not hesitate to recommend her to any potential customers as she is knowledgeable and honest within her field. Once again thank you very much for all your valuable help and I look forward to dealing with you in the future.
By: Oakfield
Jan 28, 2013
Thank you for your positive review regarding the level of service you received whilst using Oakfield.

We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with us, and will pass your positive comments onto Linsey.

Kind Regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne