Jan 26,2013
Jan 26,2013
I had initially intended to write a glowing review of Streets Ahead - the experience started as an extremely positive one; the staff were more-than happy to help accommodate our requirements in a property, and helped push through the process as quickly as possible. We found a property and were moved in within 2 weeks.

The problems start, however, when you need to contact them post-move in. Example: we were promised a copy of the property inventory within a week of move-in. This actually arrived nearly 2 months later, after numerous emails and telephone calls to their branch office and property management team. I feel this is a relatively basic request, and one that forms an essential part of the contract. This was one of many (some still on-going) niggles.

Whilst it is important to provide an outstanding service i helping tenant\'s find a property, Streets Ahead should also note the importance of maintaining this same level of service throughout the tenancy.
I won\'t be using Streets Ahead again, due to the poor post-sale service. Emails remain unacknowledged - telephone calls remain un-returned.
Attached Files