Jan 26,2013
Jan 26,2013
Lorraine Batty met my brother and I as arranged at my deceased father\'s house to talk about the companies service and to give us a selling price. This meeting was very positive, friendly and certainly made us feel happy and confident to use this estate agent rather than either of two others we had contacted.
Throughout the whole process of selling the property our dealings with the office, via Sue Mellor, were efficient, speedy and yet friendly. She gave us advice when requested and at no time did we have any negative feelings towards the estate agent. The process came to a final conclusion when the final stage if completion was made and the new owner took ownership.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 14! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 14