Arranged viewing for 10 o clock, 22nd January 2013. I checked at 9.15 if viewing was confirmed because of snow previous day. I drove to property and was rung 10 minutes before viewing that agent couldn\'t get car out. I had come specially from Midlands to view properties and I had managed to get my car out of an ungritted road. When I informed her that I was going back the next day she insisted she couldn\'t go ahead with viewing and could only postpone to next day. Poor show .
What agent could do to change your mind?
Show more willing to rectify mistake of confirming viewing when she then couldn\'t deliver. Knowing I was going back to MIdlands she could have made the effort to show me the property the same day in the afternoon. It was possible to get out of all minor roads, all major roads were clear.