Jan 26,2013
Jan 26,2013
I was buying a house through this agency, Lucy has been amazing, she was very professional throughout the whole course of the sale, I never sold my house through this agency but Lucy kept me upto date on the whole process, my company which I dealt with was not as fore coming. And the only information through the whole process was being update to me by Lucy.

I would use this agency if I ever sold my house again, I recvied the highest quality of service from Lucy and I wasn\'t her client, all I can say is thank you for all your help,guidance and support.

She is a credit to this company.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jan 28, 2013
We are always pleased to hear such an enthusiastic review. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible. We always strive to provide you with the service you want and work hard to live up to our commitments.

Will will makes sure your compliments are passed on to Lucy.

Warm Regards