Dec 13,2007
Dec 13,2007
Bairstow Eves were most unhelpful letting agent in Slough. When the landlord failed to fulfill some of their obligations then it was left for us tenants to chase the landlords. The place we rented was filthy when we moved in. We had to push for an inventory and even then received no correspondence in respect of that or where deposit is to be held, which can affect statutory protection.
By: Landlordonthelookout
Apr 20, 2009
I called on the weekend as I want to purchase two properties and I spoke to the rudest sales person ever who was having a conversation with someone else as I was talking and then refused to give me his full name. He said his name was Omar and that he was the manager but he sounded more like Ali G.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 1! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Office 1