Jan 26,2013
Jan 26,2013
I bought a property using Springbok properties. I found them to be very helpful and friendly. They helped me with the whole process from the start till the end. Natalie phoned the solicitors on my behalf and she always got back to me and helped me with any queries I had as a first time buyer. I was given good advice and the service was quick and efficient. I would definitely recommend them.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Jan 29, 2013
Hi, thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are extremely pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us. Its great to hear that you will be recommending us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square