Jan 26,2013
Jan 26,2013
I was very fortunate to be introduced to oakfield just over a year ago. I have found them to be the best agents I have ever used and I can assure you I have used quite a few who have not delivered! The team is run by Linsey Scotcher who has excelled in her job as manager at every level. She has gone the extra mile for me in so many ways. She is flexible, hard working, solution oriented and an absolute people person. She is professional and has the ability to resolve problems from both sides - i.e tenant and landlord. I would recommend her personally to any prospective landord or seller. I must also commend her team Emma and Glen - equally professional, friendly and quick to respond. Oakfield also manage one of my properties and I would also like to credit Kylie who is in the accounts/ property management department and she absolutely knows her stuff! I hope that says it all - a 100% recommendation and I intend to have a long standing working relationship with Linsey / Oakfield and her team.
By: Oakfield
Jan 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Eastbourne branch of Oakfield.

We are glad you have had such great service from Emma, Linsey, Glenn and Kylie. Your positive comments have been passed on to them.

We always strive to go over-and-above for our clients and we are glad we have succeeded to do this on this occasion.

Kind Regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne