Jan 26,2013
Jan 26,2013
I lived in the property for 5 years, for 3 years I had so many issue\'s arise, health and safety & structural issues, to name a few. I gave up in the end and moved. Time and time again I asked for assistance including an electrical fault with a kitchen appliance, a crack on the bedroom wall which became wet when it rained and also caused mould on furniture/clothes and still after 2 years of constantly asking for help the faults were not rectified, I finally left the property because I had, had enough. Furthermore my deposit was not protected so I am in the process of taking the landlord/agent to court. This is a very un-professional company!
On my last day I gave the keys back and when I mentioned everything to all the staff (who had gathered around to read my notes) Korbia then walked away laughing like she didn't have a care in the world. I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.....stay away!!
By: PhantomLimb
Feb 02, 2013
Just out of interest, what was the name of your landlord?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aspire Estate Agents (Southampton) Southampton! To leave a new review of Aspire Estate Agents (Southampton) Southampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aspire Estate Agents (Southampton) Southampton

Aspire Estate Agents (Southampton)

411 Shirley Road Southampton