Jan 25,2013
Jan 25,2013
Absolutely disgusting service. Alex/Alec the manager is useless, possibly the worst estate agent I have ever had to deal with. The customer service received was disgusting. Having worked for an estate agents in the past if i ever gave that type of service to a possible tenant I woud have been sacked. I\'m pretty certain he would never get a managers job anywhere else! We wanted to rent a property through the agents but on the morning that my boyfriend went to view the property (I had already seen it) the window had been smashed.....James, the agent asked my boyfriend if he thought he should inform the landlord as he forgot to set the alarm on the house (Is that a joke)!! We had some questions regarding the security of the property which is understandable after seeing the smashed window but the agents never came back to us with any answers. Everytime we phoned James was unavailable and another agent (female) who we asked if she could get us some answers told us she was "snowed under" and therefore couldn\'t help us. We really wanted the property so offered a lower rental price than what was being asked as we were told by the agents to do this when we booked the first viewing. I then phoned to speak to Alec/Alex...the so called manager who was absolutely vile! He didn\'t even know which property I was talking about, he was argumentative as he didn\'t think there was any urgency to our queries. He then said that because of my attitude he wouldn\'t want to rent my boyfriend or I a property. I didn\'t have an attitude, I was frustrated because we were eager to rent this property and it was like dealing with a bunch of 3 year old children. When I asked him who I could make a complaint to he said it would be him. I told him that I didn\'t want to speak to him and is there somebody above him he said yes but he wouldn\'t give me the details. We were willing to go up to the asking price but I will never ever rent a property through this agent! I will also be taking this further and can\'t wait to see the look on his face when I do. He is in for a shock!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wolfs Residential Lettings Harborne! To leave a new review of Wolfs Residential Lettings Harborne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wolfs Residential Lettings Harborne