Jan 25,2013
Jan 25,2013
Our experience with dealing with Romans has been absolutely first class. From our initial visit with Peter both myself and my wife felt at ease with the sale of our property and were never hassled to make any pressing decisions.
Neil and Peter offered impartial advise, chased every enquiry and more importantly kept us informed of all developments at every stage.
I will certainly be using Romans again and would recommend the Caversham Branch to everyone.

Our special thanks goes to Peter Hawley and Neil Burton. The chain in our situation was not easy and they fielded a lot of questions from Us and all parties. Never once did we feel that we were not given the truth and they worked tirelessly for us. Thank you both.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 26! To leave a new review of Romans Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 26