Jan 25,2013
Jan 25,2013
I would like to say that I found the Team at Townends Thornton Heath absolutely wonderful, especially Shelly and Kalpesh . We were first time buyers and we had a really bad experience with a different estate agent, and what should have been a really exciting time for my Husband and I was turning out to be a big disappointment, but thankfully we found a property we liked with Townends, and both Shelly and kelpesh worked really hard to make sure that we go the property that we had our heart set on and that everything went smoothly and pain free as possible, they were amazing!!! And thanks to them we are now proud owners of our new home, so thank you so much Shelly and Kalpesh.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Thornton Heath branch! To leave a new review of Townends Thornton Heath branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Thornton Heath branch