Jan 25,2013
Jan 25,2013
As first time buyers and expecting a new addition to the family my partner and I had pretty specific ideas of what we were looking for. Linsey was very patient and really listened to what it was we wanted ( didn\'t even bat an eyelid when my partner mentioned he wanted a decent sized basement to practice his drums in). Linsey found us several suitable homes very quickly, and appeared as excited as us showing us around and pointing out the potential in each one. It was love at first sight when she first showed us round our current home. Being first time buyers naturally we were anxious but Linsey was very reassuring and the whole process went very smoothly. We felt like we got an extremely good deal and are now very happily settled in. Thanks again Linsey - Jess, Dan and baby Max
By: Oakfield
Jan 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Oakfield. We are delighted we have been able to assist you so well with purchasing your first home.

As you will know from your dealings with Oakfield nothing is too much trouble and we strive to provide the best level of service to all our clients.

I will ensure your kind comments are passed on Linsey.

We wish you well in your new home.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne