Jan 25,2013
Jan 25,2013
firstly i was charged 14% for the tenants...and this continued annually to be deducted from the yearly monies received. they were collecting the rent not managing the property for this and Glenmead was the company who it was subcontracted out to...no problem with them but V. expensive fee!!! when i tried to cancel it the female Italian?? then manager threatened to evict the tenants. {i didnt realise all i had to do was cancel the rent collection to be rid of them!!!..very underhand,,never let before!!] the couple who were lead tenents moved out and i wasnt told although i had a couple phone calls-when i rang to ask i was told the agent would phone back. I discovered this 6mtns after they had left!! now different manager/agent but i had enough and they had over £3,600 annually for 3yrs. hoping that manageress gets done over like me, dishonest & a liar..all for money, disgusting.....thats not to say these other guys aren't o.k but id had enough & since i have a health condition that money is used for my private hospital bills........
By: keith cross
Jan 25, 2013
Dear “angelwings”

Thank you for taking the time to air your grievances on All Agents. We do have a stringent complaints procedure in place which is explained in the Complaints Procedure tab above, on our website and on much of our documentation so I’m disappointed not to have learned of your dissatisfaction until today.

I will try to address the issues you have raised but the answers will be general as I don’t know who you are or the property concerned.

The lady to whom you refer, left our employ over 3 years ago.

The fee you paid was our standard fee for processing rents, dealing with rent reviews, contract extensions and continuations, deposit returns etc and quite naturally, these fees are charged for as long as we are required to carry out these duties. I note you have commented on the overall amount you paid but our fees are based on a percentage of the rent received so I am presuming (again without knowledge of the property) that your rent was paid throughout this period in order for us to take our fee. Glenmead is our property management arm and not a separate subcontracted company. The name is different because Glenmead manages properties for other agencies as well.

As you say, we were not instructed as your managing agent and we would therefore not have visited your property. Consequently provided the standing order for the rent continued to be honored we would not know if any of the tenants had changed.

We take our reputation extremely seriously as you will see from the number of positive reviews on this site, we do get it right more often than not. Nevertheless we are certainly not perfect and I would therefore welcome the opportunity to speak to you personally to try to resolve the issues you have raised.

Kind Regards

Keith Q Cross
Operations Director
Spencers Property Services

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Bethnal Green! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Bethnal Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Bethnal Green