Jan 25,2013
Jan 25,2013
I had worked in Estate Agency for some years and was also married to an Estate Agent but I was very disappointed with the performance of the Estate Agents I initially signed up with. So I was delighted when Darren knocked on my door. I was very impressed with his \'no nonsense\', pro-active, positive manner which made me feel more confident that the house would be sold - and it was within a week! Many Agents nowadays suggest elaborate and expensive \'extras\' but if you want common sense (but up to date) Estate Agents without all the hype then I would strongly recommend Gascoigne Pees. Absolutely delighted with the performance of all staff at Petersfield office.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Petersfield! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Petersfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Petersfield