Jan 25,2013
Jan 25,2013
Dean Pearce valued my late mother\'s property some years ago and she told me that when the time eventually came to sell she would like Simmons to deal with it because she trusted \'that nice young man\'. Sadly the time came and I contacted \'that nice young man\' who clearly remembered my late mother and the conversations they had had on meeting. Dean, together with Pat who dealt with the sale and became my main contact, gave honest and sensible advice at all times. The sale was dealt with very efficiently but also with compassion, understanding and respect for my late mother. I felt that I could ring Pat at any time of day, with any question however small, and she would give me her undivided attention and the benefit of her expertise. Problems were incurred by selling an empty property at the height of a spell of freezing weather but these were dealt with calmly and efficiently and with tremendous moral support from the whole office team. Between them they spent many hours at the property on my behalf and David Lawrence must also be remembered in this respect for his kindness and help. My mother\'s appraisal was correct and I trusted them all to do the best they could. The property was sold at a very realistic price and Dean, you hoped that you had \'done Mum proud\'. Yes, you all did and thank you. I would have no hesitation in recommending your branch to any one.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 3! To leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simmons & Sons Office 3