Jan 24,2013
Jan 24,2013
I have been using Castle Residential as my letting agents ever since they first opened their office on Greenford Avenue in 2000. I felt at the time it was important to give my support to new independent companies and I can honestly say I have never been disappointed with any aspect of their service from 2000 to date. They always deliver a professional, reliable, efficient and prompt service and are always honest and friendly in their approach. I would not even consider using another agent for the letting of my properties and always recommend them to friends whether they be potential tenants or landlords. Praise indeed, but Castle Residential deserve it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell