Jan 24,2013
Jan 24,2013
All round very happy. My girlfriend had used Winkworths before and so as we were both selling properties we chose Winkworth again. All my dealings with them were very professional but thats not to say there wasnt a smile on the team\'s faces. Their recommended solicitor was superb. Winkworths were great with viewings and kept in touch providing proper feedback. There were a few tricky things to sort out (arent there always!) and these just got done. I dealt with Russell Chilvers, I would deal with him again without hesitation. He made sure that all the estate agents part of selling my house was as easy as it could be. Thank you Russ!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office