Jan 24,2013
Jan 24,2013
I have very recently purchased a property which was being marketed by Holroyd Miller. The process was not a straight forward one (due to the vendor, not the agent may I add), but Julie Miller was on hand to help every step of the way, with constant telephone and e-mail updates. Although Julie was acting for the vendor, I felt that she did every thing she could to act in my best interests also.

Being a first time buyer, the whole process of buying a property was new to me and there was no question too small for Julie. Even after I had moved in to the property, there were a couple of issues, which Julie was still happy to help me with. For example, the vendor had left lots of furniture, which we had not previously agreed to and refused to collect it. One call to Julie and she had arranged for a charity to collect it all at no cost to me.

I will gladly recommend Julie and Holroyd Miller and would definitely use them if I was to sell my property in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Wakefield! To leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Wakefield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Holroyd Miller Wakefield