Jan 24,2013
Jan 24,2013
I have been using Belvoir as a letting agent since the branch was formed and have been very, very pleased with the tenants they have found for me. I have specific requirements for people I let to and these are always listened to and respected - I prefer tenants who have been in or around the area for some time. I use Belvoir on a \'let only\' basis and manage the property myself. Even though they don\'t need to they will always help/advise if I run into any problems and they keep me up to date on any changes in the law that I need to know. I can\'t speak more highly about the service I have received from them. Past letting agents I have used have been dreadful and very unhelpful. I am pleased to have stumbled on this site where I have the opportunity to say how happy I am with their service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 64