Jan 24,2013
Jan 24,2013
As I am a first time buyer the process is very new and a little confusing to me. Adam has been very patient and knowledgeable every time that I have needed to call him and has returned my calls quickly when he was not available. While this sounds a fairly simple point is is very refreshing and reassuring (especially when dealing with solicitors) and has given me a great deal of confidence in him and Beals as an Estate Agent.
Adam has also ensured that our solicitors and I had the correct fixtures and contents form after we initially received the one from the previous sale by mistake. This was cleared up very quickly and ensured that the sale was not delayed unnecessarily.
Finally I had found myself in a difficult position as my current tenancy ends on the 26/01/13 and despite a lot of chasing, the solicitors have been unable to provide us with a completion date despite advising us that we should be in before Christmas. I was looking at being homeless. On Saturday 19/01/13 Adam called me to advise that he had negotiated rental of the property that we are purchasing with the seller until we have a completion date. Adam had done this pro actively and with no chasing on my part and managed to turn it round in 3 days ensuring that we were in before our tenancy expired. We picked up the keys yesterday (Wednesday). This has saved me a great deal of time, money and effort as I no longer have the hassle and expense of putting my possessions into storage in Fareham and finding somewhere to live until the sale completes.

I would like to finish by saying that Adam has gone above and beyond and single handedly helped to make what is a very stressful process a lot smoother and less stressful and that he is a credit to your organisation. Should I come to sell the house in the future I will be choosing Beals to be the Estate Agent without a shadow of a doubt.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Whiteley! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Whiteley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Whiteley