Jan 24,2013
Jan 24,2013
My friend and I were looking for a place to rent in Manchester. We found one through Jones Lang LaSalle and decided to take it. We paid the agent fee and didn\'t get any receipt for that money. Although it was clear that both of us should earn a specific amount of money in order to be eligible for the house, a few days before we move and after a lot of chasing from my part for documents and emails we should receive, they called us to inform us that the landlord decided not to rent us the place because each ONE of us should earn this amount of money. Of course we are not getting back the agent fee which was 300 pounds!!!! A few days later I called as another person interested for a house in their other office in London and asked about our eligibility and their answer was that of course we can rent a place with that money... Never ever ever use this agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Lang Lasalle Manchester! To leave a new review of Jones Lang Lasalle Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Lang Lasalle Manchester