Jan 24,2013
Jan 24,2013
Marie has been my lettings manager over the past 14 months looking after my property in York. I am currently living in Australia so was very apprehenesive intially of the type of service I would receive being out of the country with time differences etc. However I should not have been. While our main correspondance has been via email, I find Marie professional, quick to respond and always willing to help me with my conjstant questions - being a first time landlord there were quite a few to start with.

If there has ever been an issue with the flat requiring repairs etc, Marie advises me straight away and also details the next steps such as whether or not a quote is required or if she is to proceed with with the work as it falls under the allocated value.

I personally have enjoyed working with Marie over the last year and thoroughly recommend her as a Property Manager for other landlords both in the UK and abroad.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Lettings Office! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Lettings Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Lettings Office