Jan 24,2013
Jan 24,2013
I approached Sarah in June 2012 desperately searching for a property following a breakdown in my marriage. I viewed the property, and decided to accept. Sarah then managed the whole process from start to finish, she organised all credit checks, paperwork, contracts, inventory and the utilities transferred into my name, I didn\'t need to lift a finger. At one point during my tenancy the direct debit failed, Sarah was very forgiving and waived the administration charge as a gesture of goodwill. Upon moving out, Sarah carried out the inventory with me, we went through the details, and my deposit was returned the next week. I have rented for 10+ years and I have never received such an excellent service and consistent support from start to finish. Would highly recommend both Sarah and Jhoots.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jhoots Residential Letting Office 1! To leave a new review of Jhoots Residential Letting Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jhoots Residential Letting Office 1