Jan 24,2013
Jan 24,2013
I recently sold my late mother\'s house through Simmons & Sons. My main contact was Pat Richardson and I cannot rate her work highly enough. Without fail, Pat was professional, sensitive and extremely efficient. Pat is very knowledgeable and I was never in any doubt that the advice she gave me was accurate and in my best interests. Issues and queries were dealt with promptly, and the whole process from valuation and marketing to completing the sale was carried out with calm efficiency. The property was marketed at a sensible price and I was happy with the outcome of the sale. Although Pat was my primary contact, Dean Pearce was also involved during the sale and he was also very quick to respond to queries and was always informative and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this branch of Simmons & Sons, they really were excellent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 3! To leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simmons & Sons Office 3