Nov 24,2012
Nov 24,2012
When I first arrived in London the 27th of September 2012 I had the bad surprise to see that the apartment where I was supposed to move in was not existing (not related to Interlet). I managed to stay at a friend\'s place for the first 3 days, but due to the fact that I was starting a new job the 01st of October it was urgent to find a place to settle down properly.

I went to the Interlet agency after having read an interesting offer and I indicated my search to the agent: one room to share for ONE MONTH / TWO MAXIMUM in the West of the city URGENTLY.

They proposed to send me a list of 2 to 5 properties that I could visit 2 days later and for which I was ensured to get the rent. The deal seemed fair (two friends with me found it fair as well) and I didn\'t hesitate anymore to pay 123GBP for the service.

The result is that I finally had only one property to visit 3 days later (vs 2 days which matter when you don\'t have any place to stay) and 1) I wasn\'t the only candidate and 2) it was a show-stopper to stay only one month... I didn\'t get any other proposals to visit in the next two other days and due to the fact that I urgently needed a place I finally found something else directly managed with the landlord.

The pity in this story is - beside the fact of loosing 123GBP - that I seriously trusted in the agent service, and at the end my need has not at all been taken into consideration, the communication between the agency and the person in charge of the first apartment visited was inexisting, I didn\'t hear / read any apologies, nor received any compensation or refund...

I don\'t recommend the services of this agency thus, at least not if you\'re in a rush to find something REALLY quickly.
No, unless if I\'m refunded!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Office 1! To leave a new review of Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Office 1