Jan 24,2013
Jan 24,2013
I decided to sell my house with Express Estate Agents after two previous unsuccessful estate agents. Initially I was unsure of the different technique of their method of marketing properties as offers in excess of, but as I had two other agents attempting to reduce the price at every opportunity, I was prepared to try an alternative way of selling. Eventually, the prospective buyers were interested and the sale went through alongside the purchase of my new property.
I would recommend Express for their efficiency and organisation throughout the whole process, which can be quite a stressful time!
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jan 24, 2013
Dear Leanne,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible. We always strive to provide you with the service you want and work hard to live up to our commitments. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We've made great progress and laid very firm foundations, but there's always more to do. Feedback on where we have delivered a great customer experience is always very valuable to us.
Warm Regards