Jan 23,2013
Jan 23,2013
Richard, himself was very helpful & informative. He was understanding of our situation, honest & listened to our concerns.
Unfortunatley I can not say the same about the other people at Bridges whom I found rude, pushy & dam right insulting at times. I was made to feel in the wrong because I would not stop working at a drop of the hat & be at their beck & call when they had booked an appointment & then asked me if I could make it, when I said no I was working, they tore me off a strip for not being able to meet them, & then told me this sort of thing would not happen if I left a key with them!!!!!!
I was spoken to very rudly on several occaions & they even tried to play My Husband against me by getting an answer from me, which they didn\'t like, then phoning my Husband & saying I said something different & visa-versa, this happened several times to!!!!!!!!
I would never use Bridges again nor would I recommend them in any circumstance. High Disappionted. :(

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Farnborough! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Farnborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Farnborough