Jan 23,2013
Jan 23,2013
David Davies have managed my property for approximately 10 years and I have always been satisfied with the service that they provide. I currently liaise with Gill, Lettings Manager, who provides a prompt, efficient and personal service. She strives to select tenants who would best suit my property and keeps me fully informed of all aspects of the tenancy from initial occupancy through to vacating the property. David Davies have a wide portfolio of tradesmen to call upon for property maintenance and repair. I have no hesitation in recommending David Davies as a trusted managing agent to anyone who is considering either renting out their property or those considering renting as an alternative to buying.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Davies Estate Agent Office 2! To leave a new review of David Davies Estate Agent Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Davies Estate Agent Office 2