Jan 23,2013
Jan 23,2013
i was recently was looking through rightmove for a property to rent, and i found one that was through cray and norton. I gave them a rang and i spoke to someone called Tony who then took some details from me, before i knew it he had linked me up to some properties that they had. I rang back and spoke to a lady called Robyn who then arranged some viewings for me, the first one i liked, however the second one was the perfect one for me. I wanted to sign up for the property, so i knew it was mine and i wouldn\'t have to stress. Robyn re-assured me that everything would be fine. Like she said everything was. i have now moved in to the property and i am more than happy with the service i received, if i was ever looking for a property again the first place i would go is cray and norton. It was a pleasure, i am so happy!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon! To leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cray & Norton Croydon