Jan 23,2013
Jan 23,2013
I experience this agent as very helpful - they are quick to deal with viewings and tenancy starts. They have a detailed and thorough moving in process - I felt that they covered everything I needed to know on the first day (Deposit Protection scheme, inventory, energy efficiency, utilities etc). They have a dedicated maintenance number which is just fantastic and I can\'t fault the process they have in place for dealing with issues that come up.

Everyone I have spoken to is very friendly, Brian always gets back to me promptly and is the purveyor of impartial information. In essence, he looks out for his tenants and does a good job of it.

Highly recommended!
By: Brian
Jan 24, 2013
Emma, thank you for the positive comments. We do try to make the process of moving in to one of our managed units as stress free as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol