Jan 23,2013
Jan 23,2013
Very impressed indeed. Impressed enough for me to find out how I could provide feedback of my experiences. I have told people who I work with about the high level of service and satisfaction with Choices Redhill dealing with Lloyd Holmes, and will continue to do so if I hear of anybody else who is looking for rental accommodation in the area.

I was disappointed and disillusioned due to my experiences over a period of a month with agents from other agencies who did not call back when promised, broke plans to view properties without pre-warning, showed an alarming level of disinterest in my requirements etc (I could go on....). One of the many things Lloyd did to distance himself from the other agents was to contact me (pre-agreed) with information outside his hours (and even outside his days) of working, showing he was willing without prompt to go that extra mile for me.

He was very articulate and knowledgeable about the rental market on both the Landlord's and Tennant's side and accurately matched my requirements with the properties I viewed.

He even offered advice on a self build apartment block project I am planning in another part of the country, and also provided information on how Choices could be of assistance and service before, during and after the project start and completion.

Circumstances dictated that I took up an unexpected opportunity to live in London rather than in the Redhill/Reigate area. But will from now on firstly seek out a Choices office in any area I may in the future rent or buy property in, and will ask for Lloyd again if it is the Redhill/Reigate area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Redhill! To leave a new review of Choices Redhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Redhill