Feb 22,2010
Feb 22,2010
I had one of the worst experience with Haslams. After charging hefty 375 GBP as a administration fee... I was told would be move into flat in a week time... Eventually it took more than two weeks time for verification process and other process..... (I don\'t know why would it take that time...while the flat was vacat and ready to move in...). I had to stay at hotel till that time.

I opted for a fully furnished house and I was told that all the amenitis are working.. Only after I moved in, I realized there were several issues in the flat which I was not told.. The washing machine was not working, kitchen tap is loose and sprinkles water all around, shower knob not working.. Utensil had a breakage, lift does not work etc.. etc..

It had been a nightmare for me to chase them every day call-after-call, mail-after-mail and it took almost 2-3 weeks to get these issues sorted.. I could not see the staff co-operative and do not respond to emails/calls even if the issue is urgent - it happened many a times and have go to their office to get things moving.

I had to take care and inform them about all the previous outstanding bills as well - as after moving to few days inside the apartemnt, I got postal mail from electricy and water supplies would be disconnected in few days if the previous outstanding is not paid.

They are so careless and their internal communication is pathetic - totally not reliable. I am really not sure if all the customers of Haslams are facing the similar issue - but I definitely would not recommend Haslams given my experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading! To leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading
Berkshire
RG1 1HE

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)