Jan 23,2013
Jan 23,2013
I\'d had problems with a previous sale on this property, via a different estate agent. Looking back, I can\'t believe how little work the other estate agent did on my behalf, or to help along the prospective sale. Lionel was excellent. He worked so hard, tirelessly, going way beyond what I would have thought was his remit ie. he also worked on my behalf helping along my own purchase. Talk about energy! I sometimes thought he must eat and sleep his job. All those business cliches - like \'going the extra mile\' - spring to mind. Almost daily contact, lots of negotiating with my buyer, always there with kind words of encouragement, or more serious support. Lionel, and the whole team at Paramount, were a pleasure to work with.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London