Jan 23,2013
Jan 23,2013
I chose Property World to sell my property as they were recommended by a friend. To be honest I didn\'t know much about them before I first contacted them but I am ever so glad I listened to my friend as from the first call, I can honestly say it was an excellent experience. The sale itself was smooth (I got a price I wanted and we completed quickly) but as important for me was the fact that Property World were fantastic throughout. I felt like they genuinely cared about me as a person and that nothing was too much trouble. I was updated regularly, asked my opinion of things, had my calls returned and at no point felt under pressure to do what they wanted. They were honest, reliable and straightforward throughout. Thanks Property World. Like my friend before me I am now recommending them to others".

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property World Sydenham! To leave a new review of Property World Sydenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property World Sydenham