Jan 23,2013
Jan 23,2013
It was with great cation that I decided to try an online estate agent but I\'d read some reviews on these guys and they really came through with the goods. From the word \'go\' the service was first class. They came round to take photos and measure up and we were online within a week. We only paid £100 up front and would only cost another £600 if we sold it. If we didn\'t sell, we paid no more. Amazing. Luckily, our property was nicely done up and we didnt have any trouble getting interest. First agreed sale was within 2 weeks as far as I remember. Full asking price! However, the property was undervalued by 30k when it came to survey.

The guys at Hatched re-assured us that it was worth a second go at the same price, so we went back to square one. Sure enough we agreed another sale in a matter of weeks, this time 6k under the asking price. It flew through the survey and the rest is history. The whole time we really felt they were on-side and genuinly wanted to get the best deal for us. I can\'t speak highly enough of their service. Was really happy with the whole process and we saved at least 2k in estate agent fees. If you don\'t mind showing people around your own property (which I actually enjoyed doing) then this is the route for you, trust me. For me, in terms of house sales, this is the future!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin