Jan 23,2013
Jan 23,2013
Despite finding a tenant very quickly, I have found communication so far to be poor and misleading so am very surprised by the many positive reviews; they certainly haven't lived up to them in my experience anyway and will not be using again in the future.
By: Keith Cross
Jan 23, 2013
Hi Emma

Thank you for taking my call this afternoon.

I am pleased Sam and our Walthamstow Office team found you a suitable tenant for your property so quickly. I am not so pleased we seemed to have failed to explain our documentation and procedures in full detail.

I am sorry you found it necessary to leave some negative comments on the All Agents Web Site , but I now hope we can start to show you how determined we are to make certain you remain a happy client whilst we are managing your property.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you require any further assistance.

Kind Regards

Keith Q Cross
M.A.R.L.A RLM Dip
Operations Director
Spencers Property Services

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central