Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jan 22,2013
Jan 22,2013
I rented through Alba up until Dec 2012. I was a tenant for 4 years with them and I had a positive experience throughout. I shared the property with 1 friend and we were treated very well by all the members of the team we dealt with. I was new to the city and renting when I came to Edinburgh and the girls in the office were great at explaining the process of renting. We did have an issue with a washing machine on 2 occasions and alba dealt with efficiently on both occasions and kept us updated all the way. I have now received my deposit back and would use them again if I hadnt just bought my 1st property!!
I havent had much experiance with letting agents but I have heard stories about other friends renting woes but I had none to report and would recommend to anyone!!
By: Mark Hastie
Jan 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive feedback - it it always encouraging to hear of happy tenants with good reports to make about our services! We do aim high on delivering customer service, and I'd like to thank you again for your kind words which pleased us greatly. If you can get in touch via email with your name and address you rented in, it would be much appreciated as we take all comments, positive and negative, very seriously. Kind regards, Mark.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alba Residential Edinburgh