Jan 22,2013
Jan 22,2013
I have dealt with Neil for the last 14 years, and he advised me on what to buy as my first buy to let property, i have since purchased a further six, and all are let through Oakfield, apart from the odd late rent payments from tenants, i have had a very pleasant experience as a landlord, and would not not deal with any other agent other than Oakfield ,who have been helpful and proactive throughout.
By: Oakfield
Jan 28, 2013
Dear Mr Prior,

Feedback from our clients is vital in our quest to constantly provide the best level of service to our clients, we thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience with Oakfield during our management of your properties.

We are delighted you have been happy with the service provided to you from the company and look forward to working with you for many more years to come.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings! To leave a new review of Oakfield Hastings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Hastings